Built at the turn-of-the-century, our Historic Red Horse Barn is situated at the base of the Wedding Gardens and is as romantic reception venue. When walking into the Red Horse Barn one might wonder if they're Napa or Newcastle? The barn has been rennovated and features beautiful vaulted ceilings, iron chandeliers, stained concrete floors, and unique and beautiful antiques. Huge sliding doors open onto the cobblestone courtyard, appointed with a bubbling fountain, providing a relaxing outdoor area for you and your guests to enjoy.
- Professional Full Service Wedding Planning beginning from Booking to Wedding Day! Includes coordination with your vendors on Wedding Day to orchestrate your event with ample time for a relaxing celebration!
- Two Sliding Barn Doors for Indoor/Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
- Foyer Entry with Gift Table and Escort Card Area
- Oversized French Doors in Dining Room with Large Windows for Natural Lighting
- Open Beamed Vaulted Ceilings with Gorgeous Lantern Chandelier Lighting
- Elegant Mahogany Chiavari Dining Chairs
- Seating for up to 120 guests
- Round Tables in Two Sizes
- Votive Candles & Lanterns for Dining Tables
- "Country Chic" Cowhide Covered Bar with Lounge Area
- Courtyard Seating with Elegant Wrought Iron Oval Tables & Unique Chairs
- Cake Table Display & Cake Service
- Fabulous Buffet Display & Services or Sit Down Options
- Delicious Cuisine & "Award Winning" Catering Services
- Beverages: Wine, Beer, Champagne & Cocktail Selections; Unique Non-Alcoholic Beverages; Espresso Bar options
- Our Professional Service Staff & Management Team to Set Up, Take Care of Service and Provide Direction for an Effortless Wedding Day
- Climate Controlled A/C & Heating
- Handicap Wheelchair Accessible Restrooms (one with baby changing station)
- Bride's Private Dressing Suite
To take advantage of our beautiful California weather, dining can be set up for both indoors and out. We open the sliding barn doors so that guests may enjoy al fresco dining in our quaint courtyard.